The much anticipated Geo2 studio collection has arrived! So, what are the differences between the Geo and the Geo2?
The Geo2 is still a stylish compact duo pram, with a removable XXL shopping basket, is easy to manoeuvre, has the one motion folding (with seat on when world facing) and can handle all terrains.
Here’s a snapshot of the new and improved features:
- The wheels – New puncture proof tyres.
- Upright, open harness with a magnetic buckle – A one hand adjustable harness that receives your child with open arms. Thanks to the magnetic buckle, your little one is seated quickly and safely.
- The extended sun hood with air top – In-line with the Day2 sun hood, it provides additional shade and protects your little on from the hot sun. The air top ensures your baby gets fresh air and is in contact with you.
- Sleek design – New look leatherette touch points and sophisticated colours and fabrics
- Higher seat and bassinet – You don’t have to bend down deep for a cuddle, your back will thank you for that! When seated, you can just pull your pram up to the table at the café.
The Geo2 Studio collection is available at all Joolz Stockists from 1 July 2017. The Earth collection will follow later in the year.
Click HERE to read more about the Geo2